What's new

New TV series coming to History UK

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
2,766
Reaction score
1,374
Golden Thread
0
Location
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a new tv series "Hoard Hunters" coming to British TV and will air on BT, Vergin and Sky.
If you don't subscribe then you can do what I did for the Mud Men series, Purchase the DVD set when they come out through EBay. They are not for North America but I can still watch them on my computer, I also purchased a cheap $30 DVD player that was hackable (easy to do, check it out on Youtube) and now I can watch DVDs from any region in the world.

Hoard Hunters - TV Shows on History
Mud Men - TV Shows on History

If you haven't check these out then I would advise you to give them a go.
ZDD
 
Just to many of of them shows on tv now..........
 
Just to many of of them shows on tv now..........
And not that good either, they don't concentrate on the dug finds, and pi$$ about to much. The new show might be different, one of the presenters is Gary Brun, founder of the UKFD base...we will see.

SS
 
I can't speak for the Hoard Hunter series because I have only seen the clips but the Mud Men series is nothing like the carbage MDing shows we have on our continent and I highly recoment it.
ZDD
 
........and at least one more coming I have not heard mention of........I guess no one will be happy till we are totally in the limelight,and cant detect anymore....nothing less than GREED!
 
........and at least one more coming I have not heard mention of........I guess no one will be happy till we are totally in the limelight,and cant detect anymore....nothing less than GREED!

You got it. A choice few would sell the detecting souls of us all to line their pockets. Some started with paid hunts, others with various different endeavors, and in doing so they made the tv contacts which is now a new way for them to make more money. What might be the saddest aspect of the whole thing is that some people actually look up to these people and think they're something special, when the truth is they are no different than the next guy digging a hole, they're just willing to exploit the hobby for an ego trip and paycheck. Just in the last week I've seen no less than 4! guys who I think are total tools that are going to be on tv shows. It is true, reality tv really has a fantastic ability to make its way right to the trash!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom