What's new

new twist to Bank Hopping

buffhunter

Sr. Member
Joined
May 30, 2006
Messages
275
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000
was doing some bank hopping when one of my regular banks calls me. They tell me they just got a deposit of approx $100.00 in halves. I said i would take them and would be there by lunchtime. i get there and while they are counting them, i hear silver now and then. Wound up being $97.00in total halves, and a story with it. They tell me that the Dunkin Donuts has an account there and they got too much in halves and deposited them. out of $97.00, $17.50 was 40%. I went back to bank hopping, but also stopped in every DD that i saw. 2 out of 3 had a few halves, and got an extra 3 40% for my efforts. Do we call this Dunkin Donut hopping?????
 
Upvote 0
Haha why not? I thought of something like this....perhaps at McDonalds? MDH :wav:
 
Thats a great haul on those 40's!!! Now I'll have to check my D&D for halfs! ;D
 
I found a hidden bank this week and stopped inside. They told me that they get halves on a regular basis from one of their customers - McDonalds. Wound up with 4 rolls, giving me a few silver. I think 4 40% and one 90%. They thanked me for taking them, and said to stop in regularly. :)
 
Narthoniel said:
I found a hidden bank this week and stopped inside. They told me that they get halves on a regular basis from one of their customers - McDonalds. Wound up with 4 rolls, giving me a few silver. I think 4 40% and one 90%. They thanked me for taking them, and said to stop in regularly. :)

Sweet :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom