What's new

New website Up and Running! SKHP Team.

olekyground

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
1,565
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hardyville, KY
Detector(s) used
garrett A.T. gold

Other detectors: fisher F2/ Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey friends. started my official web site now! Please check out my videos and I will promise to keep them up to date! THANKS ALL!!! Merry Christmas! :icon_thumright:

http://www.wix.com/skhpteam/ky
 
Takes a very long time to load and I am on high speed dsl. Also it has Wix all over it, which is a free flash based hosting online program. Drag and drop kind of thing. Flash isn't good for full websites and content.

I suggest paying the $1.00 a month for shared hosting, and using free CSS templates since it's a personal site. All you do is edit the content, it loads in like 2 seconds flat, and very professional.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom