What's new

New Years Day Hunt

Steve L.

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
407
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vienna, ME
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Time Ranger, White's DFX-300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New Year's Day Hunt

Got out for a few hours locally today. I just chose to hit a ball field to dig a bit. It paid off in clad.

I don't think anyone had hit it before so I just swept it pulling out the strongest signals. It felt like I vacuuming up the quarters for a while. Definately worth going back and working more carefully for jewelry.

Happy hunting in the new year.
Steve
 

Attachments

  • New Year's Day 2013 Coin Shooting.webp
    New Year's Day 2013 Coin Shooting.webp
    54.7 KB · Views: 186
Upvote 6
Kinda fun to be a vacuum sometimes, ain't it. ;)

HH!
 
You scored pretty good for a clad day
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom