Steve L.
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 11, 2008
- Messages
- 407
- Reaction score
- 23
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Vienna, ME
- Detector(s) used
- Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Time Ranger, White's DFX-300
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Folks,
This four boxes of Halves closes out a good year for me. I am thankful for the finds, and am thankful for the opportunity to share them with you. I should also say thank each of you who have contributed to the site this year. I've enjoyed the friendship of our online communications and have benefited from your comments. I wish each of you the very best in 2011, and hope to enjoy the opportunity to share further discoveries in the weeks ahead.
This week gave up a good mix of 90% and 40% coins -- 7x 90% and 22x 40%. So it comes out to just over 5.75 troy ounces of silver. Like last week, I was able to pull a good number of Franklin Halves. 3 of the 7 90% coins had old Ben smiling on the front, unfortunately no slots in my collection book filled since these were all duplicates of coins I already had.
The break-down followed by pics.
Box 1: 3x 90% (a 1953-D Ben, a 1964-D, and a 1964 Kennedy); and 5x 40% (1x 1966, 2x 1967, 1x 1968-D, and 1x 1970-S). In addition to the 1970-S I also got a beat up clad 1974-S out of this box.
Box 2: 2x 90% (a 1963-D Ben, and a 1964 Ken); and 6x 40% (1x 1965, 1x 1966, 1x 1967, 2x 1968-D, and 1x 1969-D).
Box 3: 1x 90% (a 1952 Ben); and 5x 40% (2x 1967, 1x 1968-D, and 2x 1969-D).
Box 4: 1x 90% (a 1964 Ken); and 6x 40% (1x 1966, 3x 1967, and 2x 1969-D).
The next post will be my 2010 totals. Happy hunting.
Steve
This four boxes of Halves closes out a good year for me. I am thankful for the finds, and am thankful for the opportunity to share them with you. I should also say thank each of you who have contributed to the site this year. I've enjoyed the friendship of our online communications and have benefited from your comments. I wish each of you the very best in 2011, and hope to enjoy the opportunity to share further discoveries in the weeks ahead.
This week gave up a good mix of 90% and 40% coins -- 7x 90% and 22x 40%. So it comes out to just over 5.75 troy ounces of silver. Like last week, I was able to pull a good number of Franklin Halves. 3 of the 7 90% coins had old Ben smiling on the front, unfortunately no slots in my collection book filled since these were all duplicates of coins I already had.
The break-down followed by pics.
Box 1: 3x 90% (a 1953-D Ben, a 1964-D, and a 1964 Kennedy); and 5x 40% (1x 1966, 2x 1967, 1x 1968-D, and 1x 1970-S). In addition to the 1970-S I also got a beat up clad 1974-S out of this box.
Box 2: 2x 90% (a 1963-D Ben, and a 1964 Ken); and 6x 40% (1x 1965, 1x 1966, 1x 1967, 2x 1968-D, and 1x 1969-D).
Box 3: 1x 90% (a 1952 Ben); and 5x 40% (2x 1967, 1x 1968-D, and 2x 1969-D).
Box 4: 1x 90% (a 1964 Ken); and 6x 40% (1x 1966, 3x 1967, and 2x 1969-D).
The next post will be my 2010 totals. Happy hunting.
Steve
Attachments
-
Box 1 Coin Roll Hunting Dec 31, 2010.webp100.8 KB · Views: 274 -
Box 2 Coin Roll Hunting Dec 31, 2010.webp136.8 KB · Views: 271 -
Box 3 Coin Roll Hunting Dec 31, 2010.webp116.4 KB · Views: 261 -
Box 4 Coin Roll Hunt Dec 31, 2010.webp171.6 KB · Views: 277 -
Collected Keepers Coin Roll Hunting four boxes Dec 31, 2010.webp112.8 KB · Views: 263
Upvote
0







