Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
New York State Resistance: Video of Gun Owners Saying “Bring it on”

February 2nd, 2013

This video will give you chills. It shows ticked off citizens of New York State taking it to the “public officials” in a Buffalo, New York town hall meeting on the recently passed and wildly ironically named “Safe Act.” From the fire in the eyes and voices of the gun owners of New York, it is clear that they are not going to submit, not going to register themselves or their arms, not going to be disarmed, and not going to give an inch. This so-called Safe Act is driving that state toward a state of revolution, civil war, or perhaps secession by the more rural areas. It is driving the gun owners toward a direct conflict with any police who dare try to enforce this unconstitutional abomination. How the hell is that “safe”?

Many audience members made it clear they would not comply. One man said:

“I get a sense, from the audience here, that there’s not allot of enthusiasm for compliance. So, my question would be, are there prisons being opened up for those of us who won’t comply? are there going to be additional courts, to handle those of us who say ‘No, this is an unconstitutional law’?”

Another told them:

“I spent two years floating around in the Mediterranean, protecting us from the communists, in 57 to 59, and when I get home? Where do I find them? They’re here. They’re in Albany, they’re in Washington. This is the same slippery slope that the Germans did. If you back-up 60 or 70 years ago, and you put a brown shirt on Mr. Cuomo when he was on television, he would look just like Hitler.”

Yet another said:

“The police officers should be arresting the traitors who signed it.”

And another asked “What was your oath of allegiance?”

There were many shouts of “uphold the Constitution!” and “What about the Constitution?!”

Many demanded to know the penalties for non-compliance. One man asked “what are the penalties, if law abiding citizens don’t go along with what you say?”

Now that was a particularly interesting question – these are “law abiding citizens,” the great majority of whom likely have never committed more than a parking infraction, and now they are clearly intending to not comply with this “law.” And they still see themselves as LAW ABIDING even if they don’t comply, and the reason is that they know this so-called law is no law at all. Any act of any legislature that is contrary to the Constitution of the United States or the constitution of the State of New York is not law. It is null and void from inception, and can command no obedience, no loyalty. And these men know it.

In response to that question of what the penalties were, one man quipped, “depends how much money you got.” Clearly a man who knows how the system works.

One man shouted “bring it on!”

Another said, “You talk allot about responsible gun owners, which there are allot of them here, but we don’t have any responsible politicians. That’s what we need.”

And when one “official” said “if you’ve got an illegal weapon, or illegal magazine, you’ve got to dispose of those things.” The response? Scornful and defiant laughter.

The closer was a man who said:

“governor Cuomo and Mayor Bloomberg say that assault weapons are weapons of war and don’t belong on the streets of America. If that’s true, why do the police need them? Who are the police at war with?”

Good question. Why do Cuomo and Bloomberg want the police armed with these “weapons of war” that they don’t want the citizens to have? If they are so terrible, so horrific – only good for killing large numbers of people, why do they want their own bodyguards and the police to have them (in select fire versions, no less)? And who are they meant for? Obviously, they are meant for us. They are intended to be used to shoot Americans. Apparently, Cuomo and Boomberg are just fine with that. They don’t hate or fear such arms in the hands of the government. They do hate and fear such arms in the hands of the people. The gun owners of New York can feel the hypocrisy, and they also feel the intent.

The gun owners of New York have been pushed to the edge of the cliff. Their heels are over the edge, and now they can’t back up any more without tumbling into the abyss. Their only choice now is to start pushing back. Oh, sure, Cuomo and Bloomberg, and all the other traitors in power in New York think the gun owners also have the “choice” of submission to their illegitimate, unconstitutional law. And they expect these men to meekly go along with being disarmed of their weapons of military utility. But judging from the look in the eyes of the men in that room – many of them veterans “who know very well what they are about” - they just don’t see it that way. To them, submission to an unconstitutional, liberty killing “law” is not an option.

Cuomo and Bloomberg, et al, are blinded by their own hubris, their own arrogance. They expect submission because … well, because they said so! And that is why I must diagnose them as suffering from a possibly terminal case of “thin air disease” – they don’t realize that there is really nothing between them and those pissed off New York gun owners and veterans but thin air. They should watch this video and think about what they are doing, and back off while they still have a chance. Because these men are not going to back up, and when they push back, it’s gonna be hard.

I just hope and pray that if that happens, the police and New York National Guard have the good sense to get out of the way and stay out of the way. Just sit back, crack open a beer, and enjoy the show. The gun owners and veterans are saying “Molon Labe!” (come and take it), so let Cuomo and Bloomberg, and all their fellow travelers, strap on the body armor and sling up an M-4 and go and get it. Let them step out and enforce their own damnable edicts. If they are so intent on disarming the veterans and gun owners by force, leave them to it.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red,

Why do you bother to disagree with these folks that don't agree with your position???? heck you've got the firepower....just shoot them all.. problem solved.............:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Bill how many times have you seen an opinion of mine on a thread that I start??NONE.:laughing9:Is your philosophy "when in doubt,assume"?:laughing7:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
You have the power to decide right and wrong Bill.

Without the information, you might make a decision that is wrong in your opinion once informed of all the details.

I think RJC has the right idea. Post the news, let the reader / viewer decide. Works for Fox News . . . number 1 news network for over 10 years.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Bill how many times have you seen an opinion of mine on a thread that I start??NONE.:laughing9:Is your philosophy "when in doubt,assume"?:laughing7:

Red,

Thank you for providing me links to the news. I do not know what I would do without them. I am totally incapable of surfing the web and finding news on my own. Heck, I'm lucky I can figure out how to log into Treasure Net.

Crispin

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
There are times in ones life when one must stand for something, this is one of those times!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
bevo,

I take a stand on things....me thinks Spart and/or Crispin should be President and/or Vice President....heck let them just flip a coin to decide who's top dog.....and just to make things interesting....make Red minister of Defense....with all the arms that would be produced...that should get the economy rolling big time....all the problems are solved.....

I feel much better now...I think I'll have a glass of merlot (well deserved I might add).

Regards + HH

Bill

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
We dont have ministers in America far as I know. And ur gettin off topic.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Red,

Thank you for providing me links to the news. I do not know what I would do without them. I am totally incapable of surfing the web and finding news on my own. Heck, I'm lucky I can figure out how to log into Treasure Net.

Hey,anytime at all.No problem whatsoever.Ever need anything else just look me up.:icon_thumleft:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont think some realize this is serious to us, it's not a joke or a game.......

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I dont think some realize this is serious to us, it's not a joke or a game..

They think it is TH because they have no clue at all to what is really going on.Theyre not blind behind the wheel theyre comatose behind the wheel.

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
This is our duty, no choice for me. If we dont try we fail all that came before us. It is not fun debate I'm right your'e
wrong time. This is our very existence, as freemen.

jwalz

Mar 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just forward that video toad few friends thanks for the link.. I do believe that was in Albany n.y. very serious matter if you want to remain a free nation that abides by the amendments

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Rebel - KGC said:
Words like "BLIND" or "COMATOSE" are INSULTS!

I'm not worried about the name calling, it's usually a last resort when someone knows that they are wrong and have nothing intelligent left to say. Next we will hear "I know you are but what am I".

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
bevo said:
This is our duty, no choice for me. If we dont try we fail all that came before us. It is not fun debate I'm right your'e
wrong time. This is our very existence, as freemen.

"This is our very existence, as freemen". Bevo what are you referring to?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions