What's new

NewBeeeeee

billybo

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrtte
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
:director2: I'm the new guy on the block, got interested in this treasure thingy so out
to see where it'a take me. Had a hard time picking a detector, sooooo many and everybody
said there's was the best. I did a lot of searching and seen Crackbadger on youtube, with all
he had collected with a simple detector, so i decided to start off simple with a Garrett 250, which
is suppose to be one of the best for beginners. Now waiting to do my first hunt. Register here to
learn more, and be rich. hope to learn lots. That's all for now- so cheeeeers! :read2:
 
Welcome to the hobby and the forum. The rules here are quite simple: You send me 20% of all your finds, and you are allowed to continue to detect in your geographic area. :icon_thumleft:
 
:icon_sunny: How bout a bell out package ? :thumbsup:
 
I'm a newbie too
I decided prior to going on vacation at cape cod that I wanted a detector. I was lucky enough to find a woman, Eleanor who owns J & E metal detectors, who told me that a great machine for a newbie is a white's coin master. That's what my husband bought me, for under $200 and I'm quite happy with it. I'll probably want to upgrade at some point, but right now it serves all my purposes.
 
:icon_thumleft: Good for you Kimmy, hope you find tons of wealth, sounds like you got
a good deal on a detector. I go to youtube and type in my detector to find out lots of
info on it. That's what help me decide to get the Garrett 250, later i might up grade if things
work out. ... Gheeeeeers !
 
Good luck both of ya, and welcome. From what I read, both detectors will give ya lots of finds.

Al
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom