What's new

Newbie From Dublin

Gold_Dust

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 16, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Everyone,

A warm welcome from Dublin Irealand! I look forward to meeting/chatting to people about my finds.

Have been a keen treasure hunter for nearly 4 years now.

:headbang:
 
Howdy Gold Dust,I still don't like Irish Soda Bread! :laughing7: :laughing7: God Bless Chris
 
Welcome to T-Net and Happy St Patrick's Day :headbang:
 
Hey Gold Dust,

Right outside of Dublin in the town of Clontarf is a park called St. Ann Park. I hunted there about 3 years ago and was digging up old coins like crazy! The oldest was a 1805 George the III penny. Everyone that came by to chat had never seen a metal detector before!? I'd love to go back and hit it again!

Happy Saint Patty Day!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom