Newbie from Southern Ca, the IE area

DietDewMan

Tenderfoot
May 1, 2012
Southern California, IE
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000/Di Professional series (For Sale)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, I'm very much a newbie. I have an old White's 6000/DI machine I picked up for 5.00 at a yardsale. only been out for a couple short trip after work at the local lake beach, I have found 2 pennies, a fishing weight a nail and a rock, and 2 bottlecaps....lol Im thinking about selling my Machine and getting a Garrett AT Pro, I might have to sell more than my MD to get the Garrett thou...l:laughing7:
:tongue3:

Welcome to Tnet DDM. Don't know what kind of shape your White's is in but I have seen them sell for as much as $525 on Ebay. They seem to be a very desirable used machine. I would think twice about getting rid of it. Go up on Ebay and edit on White's 6000. GL & HH... :icon_thumleft:

KEEP THAT WHITE'S!!! Its a CLASSIC and a great machine, highly sought after. I researched and tried EBAY as I can't put alot of dough into a hobby right now (recently new daddy for second time) But I did pick up my first MD a couple a weeks ago. Found it on Craigslist for $250, a Whites Prism IV. I was looking for the detector you got after lotsa research. So keep it, or sell to me lol. Buy another, but think the new one will be your back-up to the 6000. Welcome and greetings from Annapolis, Maryland.

Last edited:
MG_127.gif
DietDewMan

improve3e.gif

Welcome Diet, kinda new myself. Depends on what you are planning on using the Whites for. I use my Ace 250 for beaches and parks and my Gold Bug for the deserts/mountains. My opinion though is always trade up. Later this year I'm hoping to trade up and get a better, more modern prospecting MD. That means the golf clubs are going! Happy hunting.

Welcome to Tnet DDM. Don't know what kind of shape your White's is in but I have seen them sell for as much as $525 on Ebay. They seem to be a very desirable used machine. I would think twice about getting rid of it. Go up on Ebay and edit on White's 6000. GL & HH... :icon_thumleft:

His is the older blue box model. It won't get $525 on ebay, but it would still make him a nice profit.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back