What's new

Newbie Here: Best way to clean clad.

cajamk

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2017
Messages
52
Reaction score
104
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could use your input...Also, were quarters still made of silver in 1966? Thanks
 
1964 last year for silver quarters....
Soap and water at most to clean clad.
Don't let anyone talk you into spending money, to clean your money.
 
cajamk, tnet has been around for a long time. I did a search for cleaning clad and came up with these 3 threads to get you started.

Here are a few threads I found

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/general-discussion/534521-cleaning-clad.html?highlight=cleaning+clad

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/general-discussion/332330-cleaning-coins-relics.html?highlight=cleaning+clad

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/cleaning-preservation/482024-cleaning-your-clad-thumlers-tumbler-jewelry-media.html?highlight=cleaning+clad

I must admit I lurked here on Tnet for a few months before I began to post, but I did do many searches to mine out the data I was interested in. Use the top search field and not the google search field. You will be amazed at what you can find with a few searches.
 
Clad? Just push the dirt off with a thumb. USA clad will not be worth much for a few hundred years and...... it won't matter for you and I then. TTC
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom