Michael Fork
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Jul 30, 2013
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Anderson, CA
- Detector(s) used
- White's SST
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello all! I am a newbie in Redding/Anderson Ca area and have been wandering out on my own without much luck. I am hoping to find a group/individual that is willing to give me some guidance. I purchased a White's Sierra Super Trac with an Eclipse DD and hope I didn't make a mistake. There are a couple possibilities here, I am very unlucky and I have no idea what I am doing (both highly plausible). I wanted to go nugget hunting mainly, bought a seed and it shows up as a hot rock! I get hot rocks constantly so... Uh.... Help!?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions and help. Leave me a message and we can exchange contact info if you are looking for an apprentice!
Thanks in advance for any suggestions and help. Leave me a message and we can exchange contact info if you are looking for an apprentice!







