Newbie questions!!!!!

ihasko

Jul 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm fairly new to this and had some questions, I have recently purchased a spectra v3i but it seems very confusing. Does any one have any suggestions about a detector that reaches deeper? From what I have read the average for the spectra is about 10 inches and I would like something with a more.
- Please & thank you! All suggestions and further information are appreciated!

Hello ihasko & welcome from upstate Ny
10" is pretty deep and most finds are within or less depth then 10 inches.What are you looking for that is deeper?
In my opinion the whites v3i is a great machine,I have seen it in action in the field several times and it does a fine job for most hunting Situations.Like any machine if you invest time into learning all the functions and programs it will do what it was designed to do and will serve well.Good luck to ya............

imagesCA9WICES (2).jpg

welcome. You have a good machine. Take time to get to know it and I"m sure it will be fine. The GTX 4500 is a deeper machine for about $4500. lol

welcome to tnet and good luck with your new detetor.It is a complex machine and takes time to learn,to start out just use a preset program like coins in the dirt,or salt beach for beach.
When your at the beach and you want to go out to wet sand you need to go to frecuncy setting and turn on salt conpensate.When going back to dirt you need to turn off salt conpensate.
Good luck with your new machine,Its an awesome one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back