What's new

Newbie to Metal Detecting and TreasureNet from New Smyrna Beach Florida

Mahoney

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 28, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 1-D/505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to Everyone,
I am New to Metal Detecting and to TreasureNet. I was given a Bounty Hunter Tracker 1-D/505 Metal Detector and have no clue how to use it. I did download the operators manual today and appreciate any and all advice on using the detector and treasure hunting tips. Thank You all in advance.
Mahoney:icon_thumright:
 
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Florida for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Welcome aboard,:hello: from Louisiana
 
Welcome , Mahoney! Practice swinging your detector over coins on the surface in your yard. Initially, dig everything above iron to learn how the detector responds.

Wayne

www.metaldetectingstuff.com
 
Hello and welcome to the forum!
 
Welcome from So Cal, HH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom