Newbie to the forum

dumpster duk

Tenderfoot
Apr 18, 2013
Upstate NY
Primary Interest:
Other
my name is Brian . I am a youngin at 37 but have been treasure hunting my whole life with my father. Started at the local dumps them moved to Gar sales and Fleas , but my favorite thing to do is dive dumpsters looking for treasures. Dont do any detecting yet, but i am looking into buying some. Local friend has a storage shed full of detecting and gold panning equipment.
Grew up in lower CT , but relocated to upstate ny. In my spare winter time i am a big duckhunter. Keeps me sane.
Found the site by accident when i googled ads for the best jewelers loupe and have been hooked ever since. Thank you for letting me join. Cant wait to share some of my knowledge as well.

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet from the shores of Lake Champlain. Where abouts in NY? Also avid duck hunter, looking forward to your posts.:hello:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA)!
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: New York for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
D

dumpster duk

Tenderfoot
Apr 18, 2013
Upstate NY
Primary Interest:
Other
GMD52 from albany area. Hunt and fish Champlain all the time. Almost time to go trolling for them salmon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread