Newbie with an ACE 250

candig

Oct 8, 2007
North Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everybody! Let me start with saying that this is a great site and it has been a real big help over the past month and a half. I had a Ratshak detector about 10 or so years ago and never did really get into the hobby then I relocated to Delaware recently and started to get into the history of the area and then found this site and started doing a little research into which MD would be right for me by reading you guys and gals posts here at TNet and decided to go with the ACE 250 for 3 reasons.
1) The ACE 250 was highly recommended by many here at TNet.
2) The price fit into my budget, Big thanks to KellyCo.
3) The ACE 250 was highly recommended by many here at TNet.

Anywho, I got the ACE 250 on Friday, Sept. 21 and have found the items pictured below over a 2 week and 3 day period.
All the wheats, the silver Rosie, the Merc and the bullets were found in my yard while learning how to use that sweet little yellow MD.

Attachments

• DSC1_10807.jpg
    DSC1_10807.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 430
Upvote 0

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ricardo_NY1 said:
You found that in your yard?....um, cough, cough, do you mind telling us where you live? :) j/k............Congrats! Those are some excellent finds, even better when they're coming out your back yard!
Ricardo_NY1.....I bet after this post he will have no trespassing signs all over it..lol Nice finds and as you have found out, the Ace will do a good job..and btw, Welcome to TNet...

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PLUMB50 said:
WOW! THOSE ARE CIVIL WAR BULLETS FOR SURE. 58.CAL.MAYBE. WHAT STATE ARE YOU IN ?

Lets not jump to conclusions. They are Civil War Era, could have been used/dropped years after the war as well. They are late 19th century.

jorge del norte

Bronze Member
Dec 22, 2005
nc
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex - Tesoro Conquistador Umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you already kicked my butt, and i've been detecting 2 years

OP
OP
candig

candig

Oct 8, 2007
North Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
plehbah said:
They certainly are Civil War period bullets. You have old coins and possibly war relics on your land. Sounds like it might be time to make nice with some of your neighbors.

HEHE, this is a really nice bunch of people around the neighborhood but I don't think they are going to let me dig in their manicured grass or flower beds. But they have made comments on the fact that I do allot of digging in my yard and they pretty much can't tell where I've been digging the next day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread