What's new

Newby here.

Penny prospecting

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 16, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
From Nebraska
Been doing the prospecting gig now for over a year. Really want to grow this from hobby to a business...
I use a natko legend for my swinging adventures. And I have a lifetime gpaa and ldma membership.
 

Attachments

  • 20250106_161256.webp
    20250106_161256.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 91
  • 20250101_182039.webp
    20250101_182039.webp
    388.6 KB · Views: 90
From Nebraska
Been doing the prospecting gig now for over a year. Really want to grow this from hobby to a business...
I use a natko legend for my swinging adventures. And I have a lifetime gpaa and ldma membership.
Penny Prospecting,

Welcome to Treasure Net. While I know nothing about gold prospecting there are a legion of gold prospectors on this site as well as countless stories/adventures to read. Good luck with your hunts.

Walt
 
Welcome from North Carolina!
 
Welcome from the far NW... :hello:
 
Welcome P P Enjoy this great site
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
North East Ohio here
 
Welcome aboard from San Diego!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom