What's new

Newly adopted set of twins

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
8,462
Golden Thread
0
Location
Idaho
Just in time for the fourth of July......Shot them for the first time yesterday and love them.
 

Attachments

  • 5577777.webp
    5577777.webp
    140.3 KB · Views: 152
  • 00111.webp
    00111.webp
    122.7 KB · Views: 97
  • 00444.webp
    00444.webp
    52.1 KB · Views: 92
Hell yeah!
 

Attachments

  • s-l300.webp
    s-l300.webp
    9.7 KB · Views: 262
Congratulations on the twins. Those are beauties.
 
Nice! Had a long barrel Blackhawk .357 years ago. Nice, very accurate! After I got to know it, I could hit a 5 gallon bucket at 100 yards, from a rest. Standard handgun range out to 25 yds, 10 ring all day. Fun to shoot!
 
I have one in the 4 5/8 bbl and love it.
 
Beautiful...:icon_thumleft:
 
Cool! I got one with a little shorter barrel. So now are you known as Two-Gun Ron? haha!
 
Cool! I got one with a little shorter barrel. So now are you known as Two-Gun Ron? haha!
:laughing7: Maybe, I just wanted one of these but when I would find one on the gunbroker auction site I kept getting out bid.....When the pair came up for bid, I got a pretty good deal thinking I could sell one, and have one cheaper than I had been trying to get one for......Now I like them so much, I don't know if I can bear to part with one of them...These are the old model with heavy frame that can handle heavier loads. Also have the 7 1/2" barrels that Ruger doesn't make anymore.
 
:laughing7: Maybe, I just wanted one of these but when I would find one on the gunbroker auction site I kept getting out bid.....When the pair came up for bid, I got a pretty good deal thinking I could sell one, and have one cheaper than I had been trying to get one for......Now I like them so much, I don't know if I can bear to part with one of them...These are the old model with heavy frame that can handle heavier loads. Also have the 7 1/2" barrels that Ruger doesn't make anymore.

Sweet! Learn to shoot left handed.... That's what I did when I had issues with my right eye. Sling them low... wild west!!!!!!!!!
 
my brother just finished making these.095.webp
 
my brother just finished making these.
That's some beautiful wood he used, and he did an Awesome Job!.....I have had a few percussion muzzle loaders, but have never fired a " Flinch Lock. "
 
both your guns ron and yours too HCW are pretty
 
That's some beautiful wood he used, and he did an Awesome Job!.....I have had a few percussion muzzle loaders, but have never fired a " Flinch Lock. "
He used grade 5 curly maple, Green Mountain barrel, and Jim Chambers Queen Anne flintlock.
He's been doing this for a number of years.
 
He used grade 5 curly maple, Green Mountain barrel, and Jim Chambers Queen Anne flintlock.
He's been doing this for a number of years.

Beautiful! I tried to find a slab of AAAA maple for a guitar body.... spendy!
 
I tried to PM you but don't know if I did it right. so .
He got the blanks from Pecatonica Longrifle Supply in Rockford Ill.
He's outside of LA. I'll see if I can find out what lumber yard he uses.
 
Those are beautiful!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom