Hey Buddy the old design has been well received and tested. I had no hesitations placing an order for the old design. I was looking for an improvement with the new design, and I do not see it? It looks like a weaker design.
Perhaps costs would have been a better term than profits.
Well you know what they say about opinions, and your's is that its an improvement, I disagree.
And since you resorted to personal attacks, I leave you this Go **** a Blender
Scan man:
I have no problem with you liking the older design which has been well received and tested. I have one myself and am more than satisfied with it.
As Chuck warrants his scoops for life, metal fatigue, and undue stress on the scoops are a key concern(s) to him.
Just because we are satisfied and not aware of failures, does not mean that the scoops are failure free and that they cannot be improved.
Yes, I agree that lowering life cycle cost for the manufacturer would have been the better and more correct term.
What bothered me is that your reply, intentional or not, implied that the change was for greed, which makes no sense as Chuck stopped production on what probably is his most popular stand up water scoop.
When Sandman clarified the changes were to add strength, you concluded that he had not even bothered to look at the new design.
In my opinion (IMO) you either did not bother to read his reply or disregarded it as it was not the answer you were looking for.
Oh by the way, I did not personally attack you. You assumed that I did! The fool could be anyone.
Betta – It could be myself as it is often stated that there is that there is no fool like an old fool.
Mo Betta – “ A Fool and his Tool”.
I was just fooling around. This is one of my favorite quotes for ending a post. As I am often reminded of Old Abe since his memorial coin usually ends up in my scoop every time I treasure hunt.
As it is obvious that I gotcha (your attention at last) by your inflammatory reply, I have no need to respond in like manner with obscene symbols and gestures. (LOL & HH)