NFL star Julio Jones lost 100,000 earring in GA. Lake

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know .
This story has grown wings.
I googled it , to see if it was true it was found, all I basically got was "Julio Hires dive team to look for $100,000 $150,000 " ear ring.
Then I see places where "The Dive Team " was not true.

Did see where he has made "ESt" 35 Million in his career so, 100 Thou ??? .

Last I heard was a radio spot "by the local Morning comedy" was a Guy had found a Ear-ring but no one knows if it was the one Julio Lost & Had a Ph-# just for Julio to call, so he can come in & Id the Ear Ring.

I also heard a week ago the Lake was full of people looking for it.

The Lake is the largest Man made lake West of the Mississippi , Think lake Mead is bigger.

It is the Main Play Lake for ATL's & Georgia's 'Well off' I can see 'much bling lost there over the years'.
Would love to see what was found during the Hunt. & hope they got out as much trash as Possible.

I often wonder if this lake was imagined as the one being "made" in the movie Deliverance .???

BLING is lost & most is "under the sand" as stated by 1 popular T-net member.
My 3 cent.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have fished that lake. It was almost bone dry from drought and Atlanta sucking it dry to years back. I would think if you knew the area he lost it in a good detector would find it.
Wait for a drought it is full to the brim right now. Put it on the treasure to find to do list.

lanier_wide-9d25cff462a0c1df78e03814dcd0fe4868f07ba5.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions