What's new

Nice 1851 Three cent piece found today...

Bebo

Greenie
Joined
Jan 31, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lynchburg, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Shadow X-5
Today was hot and ticky :icon_scratch: but still managed to find a 3 cent piece.

Hunt Hard!
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0096 (600 x 450).webp
    DSCN0096 (600 x 450).webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 562
  • DSCN0097 (600 x 450).webp
    DSCN0097 (600 x 450).webp
    27.9 KB · Views: 563
Upvote 0
Excellent! Worth all the sweat I`m sure.
 
great find, still waiting to find one like it. hhjs
 
Looks to be in great shape too! :icon_thumright:
 
Nice Find! Is there going to be a B&G 3 this year?
 
Hutch911 said:
Nice Find! Is there going to be a B&G 3 this year?

I'm working hard Hutch on a new spot. After Turkey season I have a few spots to test. Hope to see you this Fall!
 
nice three center . . . just dug one myself recently, only yours is whole . . .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom