What's new

Nice Article MM

nova

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
926
Reaction score
91
Golden Thread
0
Location
Utah
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT //Fisher CZ-3D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read your article in the WET magazine what a great story.

Take care
Dave.
 
Re: Thanks Modern Miner

Yes, he does have god advise and stories, but you should also read some of the works from Dano, and myself.

Just the other day Dano took the time to write out a whole glossary of metal detecting terms in the beach and shallow water section, a must read I say. See dictionary of water detecting terms", for full details. :thumbsup:

Between Dano and I we have covered enough topics to complete at least 2 books. :headbang:









I forgot to mention, most aren't about detecting :tongue3:
 
Re: Thanks Modern Miner

spartacus53 said:
Yes, he does have god advise and stories, but you should also read some of the works from Dano, and myself.

Just the other day Dano took the time to write out a whole glossary of metal detecting terms in the beach and shallow water section, a must read I say. See dictionary of water detecting terms", for full details. :thumbsup:

Between Dano and I we have covered enough topics to complete at least 2 books. :headbang:











I forgot to mention, most aren't about detecting :tongue3:

If so many people didn't hate us and refused to laugh on principal...we'd be superstars! :laughing9:
 
Whole heartedly agree-very nice and informative article. Been keeping up with your exploits ever since we met at the Old North State Detectorists founding.
Keep up the good work Doug!! You are an asset to our hobby.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom