What's new

Nice Beach Triangle

Charl

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2012
Messages
3,091
Reaction score
4,794
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Walking the beach on Narragansett Bay with the Mrs. Sunday. After she found a water worn Vosburg, better then nothin, I remarked as we walked on "sure has been a long, long time since I found a point nice enough for the good frame". We separated to walk different lines of rocks and in minutes I walked up on this sweet triangle laying there all by its' lonesome. Well, OK, then, there's the "nice" point I was talking about! Love it when things like that happen. Last photo is the water worn convex base Late Archaic Vosburg. The triangle is a Late Woodland Levanna made of felsite.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    292.1 KB · Views: 134
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    288.6 KB · Views: 122
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    100.1 KB · Views: 127
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    101 KB · Views: 139
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    111.3 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Upvote 0
A nice day with the other half...points to boot....that's the good stuff right there! Nice finds.
 
Nice one. Similar to sharks tooth in shape. You don't suppose???
 
That is a nice point. Thanks for sharing.
 
Great walk and a nice point too.
 
Very nice finds...
 
love the photo...I feel like I walked up on it too...thanks for sharing.
 
Every triangle point I have found was at water side. Wander why?
 
nice finds congrats HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom