What's new

Nice Beveled Point

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I found this point this morning. It has an unbelievable bevel.


DSC00410_zps5087b8bb.jpg



DSC00408_zps15ffcbe8.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Yeah, Baby, Yeah!!!!!
 
Very nice! Looks like that heavy downpour last night may have helped you out. Good news: The tractors and plows are on the move. I've been seeing some land being turned here and there in S.W. Georgia.
 
NICE FIND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Very Nice!!! Looks like it has some interesting inclusions too.

Joel
 
Nice one Americus.....good save!!
 
Very nice! Looks like that heavy downpour last night may have helped you out. Good news: The tractors and plows are on the move. I've been seeing some land being turned here and there in S.W. Georgia.

very nice find indeed...question for you guys who hunt fields after they get dug up and plowed...how do you go about asking for permission to look?
 
very nice find indeed...question for you guys who hunt fields after they get dug up and plowed...how do you go about asking for permission to look?

"Small town" area around here. Most of us know who owns what land and just ask for permission. You would be surprised at the amount of farmers that have collections themselves and will tell you where to hunt.
 
"Small town" area around here. Most of us know who owns what land and just ask for permission. You would be surprised at the amount of farmers that have collections themselves and will tell you where to hunt.

cool!..so if I don't know the person, but I think it may be a good spot I should just knock on their door and ask it they would be ok?..is early spring and late fall the best time to do this so you don't disturb the crops?
 
Scored again. That one is sweet.
 
cool!..so if I don't know the person, but I think it may be a good spot I should just knock on their door and ask it they would be ok?..is early spring and late fall the best time to do this so you don't disturb the crops?

Yes, they will tell you if that is their land or not. If it ain't, more than likely they will know who it belongs to. If in doubt, check the tax assessors website in your county and you can see who owns the land.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom