What's new

Nice bifurcate find today

choo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
833
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to check my favorite washout today because we got a lot of rain Saturday & found a sweet little bifurcate looks to be flintridge material & I found the heartbreaker pine tree just laying right on top it would of been a smoker the other piece is part of a triangle!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1 MB · Views: 122
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    794.2 KB · Views: 111
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    355.9 KB · Views: 170
Upvote 0
Nice finds , that serrated one must have been deadly I really like the bifurcated one too
 
I can see why it's your favorite washout. You've pulled some nice artifacts from it.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom