What's new

NICE CHIPS DESERVE A FRAME

wells

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2008
Messages
683
Reaction score
561
Golden Thread
0
Location
Middleburg, Pa.
Primary Interest:
Other
Over the years I brought along home a lot of rare or pretty flint flakes from the fields. Some of them have signs of usage. Love to look at them - so I put together this frame.
 

Attachments

  • exotics.webp
    exotics.webp
    274.4 KB · Views: 137
Upvote 0
Ya did good...

Nice display...

I need to do that with my collection of heads, axes and the like, as well.

Great reminder.
 
Not a bad idea! HH! Yakker
 
I got a 5 gallon bucket almost half full rite now. I do keep the large over strike flakes
 
You know what? You're right, time to clean the flakes I have lying around. Nice frame man.
 
I think thats super cool. I pick up 905 of the flakes/debitage I find. The material is pretty and alot of them could be considered tools for something. Neat idea.
 
Those are really nice and you did a great job displaying them in a frame! I only have a few but I love them just as much as the other artifacts...now if I could just find the end result from them, that would be cool!
 
Great Thread!!
I am pretty fond of tools too. This is just a few of mine .

DSCN3273.webp
 
quito - that knife river material is awesome !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom