What's new

Nice Commemorative Half

Ifyndit

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
255
Reaction score
43
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Corte's, Golden Sabre II, Minelab X-Terra50
I've been CRH for a little over a year and this is the fifth commemorative half I have found and also happens to be a proof. Each commemorative coin has been different and always fun to find.

The rest of the two boxes gave me (4) 40% and one magician's coin.
 

Attachments

  • DSC01374.webp
    DSC01374.webp
    34.7 KB · Views: 254
  • DSC01375.webp
    DSC01375.webp
    35.7 KB · Views: 240
Upvote 0
Wow never seen that one before. First posted on the forum I think.

-Golden Silver
 
Neat-o! I agree, those would be fun to find. If I could only get halves in my area. :icon_scratch:

-Codes
 
Now how can somebody mistaken that one for a kennedy?? Nice score I had to look that one up in my book shows it to be valued at $21.00.
 
thats a new one on me ....i like it...i still haven't found a commemorative half yet....although when i woke this morning i thought i had found 3 magicians coins :dontknow:....turns out i only dreamed it....is that bad when you are hunting in your sleep? ;D
 
the only comm i have found so far is a booker t. washington
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom