What's new

Nice Congress Bicentennial Commemorative found.

TxTim

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
2,735
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
I found this clad comm. in a box today. I really like the design!
 

Attachments

  • congcommobv.webp
    congcommobv.webp
    47.2 KB · Views: 338
  • congcommrev.webp
    congcommrev.webp
    48.8 KB · Views: 340
Upvote 0
WTG Tim. I don't ever recall this Comm being found before. Nice pickup!!

It is is really good shape too. Congrats!
 
LJ said:
WTG Tim. I don't ever recall this Comm being found before. Nice pickup!!

It is is really good shape too. Congrats!

Yes it has, but not often. Still a nice pick up.
 
Thanks guys!
It really pays to check dates instead of just checking for silver rims - you never know when you'll find a clad comm. or an 87!
 
TXTim said:
Thanks guys!
It really pays to check dates instead of just checking for silver rims - you never know when you'll find a clad comm. or an 87!

.............or a some post '01 halves. 8)

Great find Tim ! ........and yes, a really nice design.

Kudos.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom