B Bigdob Full Member Joined Aug 1, 2016 Messages 147 Reaction score 185 Golden Thread 0 Location IL Detector(s) used CTX 3030 Minelab Safari Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 7, 2016 #1 PHP: [ATTACH=CONFIG]1379225._xfImport[/ATTACH] Been working a 1700s French Fort and finally found a nice copper arrowhead today. Also got the usual copper pieces and lead balls and a few old nails. I'm ready to pound it some more;-) BD Upvote 34
PHP: [ATTACH=CONFIG]1379225._xfImport[/ATTACH] Been working a 1700s French Fort and finally found a nice copper arrowhead today. Also got the usual copper pieces and lead balls and a few old nails. I'm ready to pound it some more;-) BD
B Bigdob Full Member Joined Aug 1, 2016 Messages 147 Reaction score 185 Golden Thread 0 Location IL Detector(s) used CTX 3030 Minelab Safari Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 7, 2016 Thread Owner #2 Thought I could add a pic I'll work on it Sorry
Michiganne Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2007 Messages 4,403 Reaction score 551 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Michigan Detector(s) used Explorer SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 7, 2016 #3 Nice dig. Congrats! HH
ShovelinDave Hero Member Joined Jul 11, 2009 Messages 619 Reaction score 847 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used Bandido 2 - umax, Garrett Ace 400, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 7, 2016 #4 Really nice. After having a find like that I'm sure you will be going back soon. It's a shame that everything doesn't have a date on it like a coin.
Really nice. After having a find like that I'm sure you will be going back soon. It's a shame that everything doesn't have a date on it like a coin.
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 7, 2016 #5 Congratualtions on the very cool artifact!
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 7, 2016 #6 Sweet Copper Point. I know you will be hitting that spot again. Congratulations
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 8, 2016 #7 Nice find congrats