Nice day for a bike ride.

Ed_DE

Feb 23, 2019
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was a nice day. I took my e-bike out for a ride along the C&D canal. It runs from Delaware City De to Chesapeake City Maryland. About 14 miles one way.
IMG_0439.jpeg
IMG_0408.jpeg
IMG_0418.jpeg
IMG_0424.jpeg
IMG_0431.jpeg
IMG_0444.jpeg

Last edited:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great looking bike path. I don't have an ebike, but I've been thinking about getting one. I do ride a pedal bike a lot, because we have miles of bike paths in my county and I so enjoy riding to more remote areas as 50% of my county is open space lands and miles of trails connecting many of these open spaces. Thanks for the post, as it Introduced a little read for me this morning about the Chesapeake & Delaware Canal and that lead to a story of a period referred to as Canal Mania, which was an intense period of canal building in England and Wales in the late 18th to early 19th century. I enjoy researching the development of historic human overland transportation of this planet as it such a never technology of advancing ways to do it better and faster which still goes on today.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hoagie : I would like to thank you for the WONDERFUL PICTURES# and thanks for posting them

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread