What's new

Nice gold or plated gold ring

eagleforce

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2010
Messages
544
Reaction score
727
Golden Thread
1
Location
California
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shot out to the feild near my work where I found my last ring. I only had about a half hour before dark so I put the coil to the dirt in hopes of a lucky- fast strike! On barley my third or fourth target, I get a 81 and a 47 on the same swipe. I decide to dig the 81, boom its a quarter. Quickly I move over and dig the other target. Looked in the hole, nothin there. Heard a strong tone with my pointer in the lid. Thought hmmm... this could be good. Barely wiped some dirt off and there it was. Couldnt believe it. I almost couldnt move my chest to breath lol. Looked around the field to make sure no one was about to swipe this up after I had been staring at it in the dirt for a good minute. I took it home and cleaned it a bit. Did an acid test. Turns out its 10k at best and I think it has a copper core. Has a huge yellow stone on it that glimmers well in the light. It also has some diamond chips on the sides I noticed after cleaning it. The only marking I can see inside is Thailand. Boy, I thought this might have been the one. Still a nice ring though. Thanks for lookin' HH
 

Attachments

  • P1050603.webp
    P1050603.webp
    72.2 KB · Views: 458
  • P1050606.webp
    P1050606.webp
    50.5 KB · Views: 496
  • P1050611.webp
    P1050611.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 497
  • 120221_001.webp
    120221_001.webp
    63.7 KB · Views: 430
Upvote 0
nice looking ring!
 
SWEET ! That is one big beauty ! :headbang: Congrats Ryan
Glen
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom