wallyblackburn
Jr. Member
I have to admit, I didn't have too much luck initially CRHing. I figured there must be lots of others doing it around here and there just weren't many to be had.
Anyway, I was walking into a Meijer the other day and they had one of those little bank branches and the teller was just standing there with no customers. I asked if they had any halves and he had 2 rolls, which I got. Got 4 40%ers...cool. Kind of whetted my appetite to try again.
Sooo, I am on the way home and my wife asks me to stop and pick up a prescription, but it won't be ready for 30 minutes or so. OK, I'll go through this suburb and try and get some halves to kill time. Stopped at one and the teller said they didn't have any rolls, but she had $6 worth. I said I'd take them. As she's getting them she says "You'll have fun with these, there are some old ones in there".
Out of 12 halves, I get 3 Walkers, 5 Bens, and 4 clad.
Woohoo,
Wally
Anyway, I was walking into a Meijer the other day and they had one of those little bank branches and the teller was just standing there with no customers. I asked if they had any halves and he had 2 rolls, which I got. Got 4 40%ers...cool. Kind of whetted my appetite to try again.
Sooo, I am on the way home and my wife asks me to stop and pick up a prescription, but it won't be ready for 30 minutes or so. OK, I'll go through this suburb and try and get some halves to kill time. Stopped at one and the teller said they didn't have any rolls, but she had $6 worth. I said I'd take them. As she's getting them she says "You'll have fun with these, there are some old ones in there".
Out of 12 halves, I get 3 Walkers, 5 Bens, and 4 clad.

Woohoo,
Wally
Upvote
0







