Nice job John calabash digger

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Constructive criticism I appreciate, there’s no doubt the legend didnt go off well since the beginning, that’s a mute point now, so we must test the unit thoroughly and see what needs fixed, other companies do the same, you said they fixed the beach problem great, air gap undetermined yet, I’m not an expert in anything however these problems can be fixed, so I will give them benefit of doubt hopefully by spring. Yeah the I’d is inconsistent , why isn’t I’d easier, maybe depth, maybe coin not flat. Well John why don’t you contact dilek, I’m sure she’d be interested and get it fixed, yeah contact her directly so we can get the ball rolling.

ironman123

Sep 1, 2016
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400 w/DD Coil.
Nokta Makro Legend Pro Pak w/11" and 6" Coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I second that.

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look folks we aren’t dogging the legend, we just trying to get it where it needs to be, and you will have a very fine machine no doubt, hey John thumbs up

ironman123

Sep 1, 2016
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400 w/DD Coil.
Nokta Makro Legend Pro Pak w/11" and 6" Coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am all for the legend. I got mine with 1.05 pre installed and I installed 1.06. haven't done much. Finding pennies and nickels along with various auto parts in my back yard. Going to a couple of swimming beaches this weekend.

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John you better get a hold of dilek at notka makro,you seem to think this detector is so inconsistent, it’s all over the place.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread