Today I am a FREE MAN AGAIN !!!!!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was told by my doctors that on April 12 2022 ALL MY RESTRICTIONS caused by my Open hear surgery are removed. YEAAAA !!! I called my surgeon yesterday to verify I could be normal AGAIN !!! I can can even resume scuba diving !!!
Those of you who have not had this type of surgery have no idea how HELPLESS one can feel. My wife is my best friend .She had to do it all.Such as feed the horses every day throw them hay. TGhe hay bales weigh between 30 to 45 pounds. For 2 months i could only LIFT 5 pounds. Then my restrictions reduced to being able to lift a maxium of 20 pounds. As of today i can be a man and help again :) A bag of horse feed weighs 50 pounds so my wife would make 3 or 4 trips to the car or truck and carry 15 pounds 3 or 4 times to our to our feed bin and dump it in the bins./ You all have NO IDEA how BAD I FELT having my wife do this. Some times friends would come over and drive my tractors to put out large round bales also.
I am sure there are wives all over this world that are just as good as mine BUT THERE ARE NONE that are ANY BETTER

KAREN I LOVE YOU and THANK YOU !!!!

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks SD But i am not at 100% Just all restrictions are lifted. I still do not have the energy and breath I used to have but that will take time.
In 2007 I had a horse stumble in a shallow river crossing and rolled on me fracturing my pelvis. I have had trouble walking ever since but it is something i deal with. It will take time to get back to 100 % but I am WORKING ON IT :) THANKS AGAIN !!!

ironman123

Sep 1, 2016
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400 w/DD Coil.
Nokta Makro Legend Pro Pak w/11" and 6" Coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep working at it but take it slow. When I had my heart attack and double bypass surgery, my wife ran our Ornamental Iron business, welded, painted, lifted and installed iron for about 3 months til I could get back in there. Some wives are great like that aren't they? That was in 2001 and I am doing great. You will get there Gare. Think positive, don't look back and keep faith.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep working at it but take it slow. When I had my heart attack and double bypass surgery, my wife ran our Ornamental Iron business, welded, painted, lifted and installed iron for about 3 months til I could get back in there. Some wives are great like that aren't they? That was in 2001 and I am doing great. You will get there Gare. Think positive, don't look back and keep faith.
Ironman I want to THANK you for your reply. A lot of people have no idea how nice it is to have a loving wife pull you through your hard times

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on your freedom! My wife's name is Karin also (spelled with an "I") and she was my rock when I was recovering from open heart surgery as well. We are blessed men to be sure!

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on your freedom! My wife's name is Karin also (spelled with an "I") and she was my rock when I was recovering from open heart surgery as well. We are blessed men to be sure!
BLK HOLE yes we sure are BLESSED @!!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You GO Boy! Kate and I are very happy for you!:hello2:

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is a helpless feeling to not be able to physically do what you used to do. Go slow, keep going, and you will get there!
Creaky MAN did you HIT the nail on the head with this reply.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was told by my doctors that on April 12 2022 ALL MY RESTRICTIONS caused by my Open hear surgery are removed. YEAAAA !!! I called my surgeon yesterday to verify I could be normal AGAIN !!! I can can even resume scuba diving !!!
Those of you who have not had this type of surgery have no idea how HELPLESS one can feel. My wife is my best friend .She had to do it all.Such as feed the horses every day throw them hay. TGhe hay bales weigh between 30 to 45 pounds. For 2 months i could only LIFT 5 pounds. Then my restrictions reduced to being able to lift a maxium of 20 pounds. As of today i can be a man and help again :) A bag of horse feed weighs 50 pounds so my wife would make 3 or 4 trips to the car or truck and carry 15 pounds 3 or 4 times to our to our feed bin and dump it in the bins./ You all have NO IDEA how BAD I FELT having my wife do this. Some times friends would come over and drive my tractors to put out large round bales also.
I am sure there are wives all over this world that are just as good as mine BUT THERE ARE NONE that are ANY BETTER

KAREN I LOVE YOU and THANK YOU !!!!
I do not know ABOUT OTHERS THAThave had this type of thing done. I was told i would be a lot better. I seem to have less enegery and a lot shorter of breathing. Others have told me it will take quite a while to be back to being close to where i was before the operation . What does experence tell me from my friends here

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good to hear your on the upside of being back to operating things again Gare.

Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 8.38.40 AM.png

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I do not know ABOUT OTHERS THAThave had this type of thing done. I was told i would be a lot better. I seem to have less enegery and a lot shorter of breathing. Others have told me it will take quite a while to be back to being close to where i was before the operation . What does experence tell me from my friends here
As you know I am now one-year post surgery, and I am just starting to get my stamina back. Unfortunately there was damage to the heart muscle during my heart attack, so I'll never be back to 100%. Just hang in there buddy - One day at a time!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
As you know I am now one-year post surgery, and I am just starting to get my stamina back. Unfortunately there was damage to the heart muscle during my heart attack, so I'll never be back to 100%. Just hang in there buddy - One day at a time!
Ok Terry that explains why the the bare foot images running around in the sand.
Your little defibrillator to keep it beating. 🤣
Just razing ya, good to hear you're back-up and functioning nearly normal.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Terry Some people say i should have Immediate results. Others that know like you tell me the FACTS. 11

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok Terry that explains why the the bare foot images running around in the sand.
Your little defibrillator to keep it beating. 🤣
Just razing ya, good to hear you're back-up and functioning nearly normal.
Terry.
One year went by so quickly.
Terry .Day by Day you are getting better and stronger

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread