Nice little hunt with a first timer

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally convinced a good friend of mine to get a detector, so he picked up a nice used eurotek pro. ( Thanks to Fort Bedford for the hookup) Anyways, he invited me to his farm and we hunted the home place of his great grand parents.There's nothing left of it now but the brick chimney. He told me he thought the house was built in the 1880's or 90's. We didn't find many keepers, but both of us had a good time! 1228141251a.jpg 1228141253a.jpg My friends finds are on the tailgate and he's holding my only decent find. It has an aqua colored glass center, and both ends have loops in it. If any of you guys have any thoughts on it, please let me know. Sorry for the crappy pics, I took them with my cell phone.

Upvote 4
OP
OP
flatbutton

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a wrist watch, what does the back look like?
It does kinda look like a wrist watch. I don't have it with me, I gave it to my friend. From what I remember, it appears to be brass including the back, with a solid piece of glass in the center. I don't know, It just struck me as a much older piece.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions