What's new

Nice nickle bag today. And a dirty 70D JFK

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Did 2k in halves and 1 of the 4 boxess produced 6 40%'s including this dirty 70D.

Also did a $200 bag of nickles that produced three V Nicles. Whoo whooooo..... + a 1937 Buff, a 43 war nickle a foriegn coin and a nice 70S.

Enjoy the photos.

Shure hope The halves would start producing again. This week I pulled less than 20 keepers from the 10 boxes I did. 7 Skunk boxes 1 box that produced the 1912 Canook and 1 that produced 13 keepers. Mostly 40%'s inc. Todays boxes noted above.

Mojo
 

Attachments

  • 1970 d.webp
    1970 d.webp
    46.6 KB · Views: 329
  • Nickle finds.webp
    Nickle finds.webp
    83.3 KB · Views: 321
Upvote 0
coinmojo said:
GMan00001 said:
Sorry to break it to you, but the coin in question is from Saudi Arabia and not Kuwait. Somehow I doubt I ruined your day with that news... ::) I would guess a 5 Halala, but I didn't see if there was another coin about that size or not... A pic of the other side would also be more telling.

Not really a heartbreaker. I will post the obverse in a minut. Thanks for the ID.

Thanks G

Mojo

I guess it was a 10 Halala minted in 1979. My mistake... ::)

And it sounds like someone else found the same coin/token but couldn't get it ID'd either...
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Coin-Collecting-2297/2008/5/unfamliar-coin.htm
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom