What's new

The Silver is Flowing! Back In Business With JFK!

Roll Hunting Family

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2020
Messages
45
Reaction score
37
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
I've finally gotten back up and running with half dollar boxes lately. Last week, I picked up my first box in a couple months. It yielded 10 silvers: one Walker, one 1964, and eight 40%-ers. So, I was excited to get more boxes this week.

Anyways, yesterday I picked up 4 boxes of halves, from several different bank branches. Brought them home to go through with the kids.

Box #1, skunked through 25 rolls, so we decided to jump over to box #2.

Welp, box #2 started producing right off the bat! We ended up with 18 silvers, including five 1964's. No old silver, nothing other than the standard JFK designs. But with today's melt values, we found just over $100 in silver yesterday, for $9 face!
 

Attachments

  • 20200805_173805.webp
    20200805_173805.webp
    144.1 KB · Views: 111
Upvote 0
Update: We searched all 4 of last week's boxes. Results:

#1: 5 90%-ers, 13 40%-ers, 18 silvers total
#2: SKUNK
#3: SKUNK
#4: 2 90%-ers, 4 40%-ers, 6 silvers total

All in all, pretty great week! Over $120 in silver. We'll see what happens this week. Fingers crossed for continuing good luck!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom