What's new

Nice nickle bag today. And a dirty 70D JFK

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Did 2k in halves and 1 of the 4 boxess produced 6 40%'s including this dirty 70D.

Also did a $200 bag of nickles that produced three V Nicles. Whoo whooooo..... + a 1937 Buff, a 43 war nickle a foriegn coin and a nice 70S.

Enjoy the photos.

Shure hope The halves would start producing again. This week I pulled less than 20 keepers from the 10 boxes I did. 7 Skunk boxes 1 box that produced the 1912 Canook and 1 that produced 13 keepers. Mostly 40%'s inc. Todays boxes noted above.

Mojo
 

Attachments

  • 1970 d.webp
    1970 d.webp
    46.6 KB · Views: 329
  • Nickle finds.webp
    Nickle finds.webp
    83.3 KB · Views: 321
Upvote 0
Congrats, some nice oldies out of that bag. Those V nickels must have made your day.
 
coinmojo said:
Did 2k in halves and 1 of the 4 boxess produced 6 40%'s including this dirty 70D.

Also did a $200 bag of nickles that produced three V Nicles. Whoo whooooo..... + a 1937 Buff, a 43 war nickle a foriegn coin and a nice 70S.

Enjoy the photos.

Shure hope The halves would start producing again. This week I pulled less than 20 keepers from the 10 boxes I did. 7 Skunk boxes 1 box that produced the 1912 Canook and 1 that produced 13 keepers. Mostly 40%'s inc. Todays boxes noted above.

Mojo
Nice find and great pics. I got the very same Kuwaiti coin last week only in half dollar size.
HH
Rich
 
mountainman 2 said:
Congrats, some nice oldies out of that bag. Those V nickels must have made your day.

Yes I should have included some emotions to show how excited I was. :hello2: :laughing7: :hello: :icon_sunny: :tongue3: :laughing9: :headbang: :wav:

I found a V about 2 months ago and never thought I see one. And then today BAM. 3 in 1 bag. I am absolutely thrilled and was excited to share with y'all. Especially since Nickles are not my primary objective but whenever I have the funds and they are being offered I scoop them up.

Mojo
 
WHAT? STILL NO 1913 V NICKEL??!! ;D
jk!!
awesome bag and nice 70!
 
I will never understand how those v-nicks and buffs ever end up in circ, but it's a given that crh'ers will rescue 'em, congrats! ffd
 
i would be going more crazy over those 1970s both are very nice
 
Nice group of V's Mojo. No question they came from the same person dumping. Looks like you were in the right place at the right time!
 
Wow. That was a great haul. I have never found a 1970.

Good Hunting! And Happy Summer Hunting!

apush :read2:
 
70 halves are nice to find in the wild. Congrats.
 
u just madey life meaningless...ive never gotten a 1970 half, vnick, buff ( :laughing9:, ive gone through a lotta boxes still none yet), and for the warnick, thats a very nice looking wartimer, mine are always poo coloered. :laughing9: also, nice 1970 nickel!
 
CHAINCHOMP said:
u just Made my life meaningless...I've never gotten a 1970 half, vnick, buff ( :laughing9:, I've gone through a lotta boxes still none yet), and for the warnick, that's a very nice looking wartimer, mine are always poo coloered. :laughing9: also, nice 1970 nickel!

Don't sell yourself short, and keep the faith. If you keep doing this, a big haul will surly be in your future.

Stuff gets turned in everyday out there and someone like you and I will surly find it.

Good luck in your search.

Mojo
 
Rich Hartford said:
coinmojo said:
Did 2k in halves and 1 of the 4 boxess produced 6 40%'s including this dirty 70D.

Also did a $200 bag of nickles that produced three V Nicles. Whoo whooooo..... + a 1937 Buff, a 43 war nickle a foriegn coin and a nice 70S.

Enjoy the photos.

Shure hope The halves would start producing again. This week I pulled less than 20 keepers from the 10 boxes I did. 7 Skunk boxes 1 box that produced the 1912 Canook and 1 that produced 13 keepers. Mostly 40%'s inc. Todays boxes noted above.

Mojo
Nice find and great pics. I got the very same Kuwaiti coin last week only in half dollar size.
HH
Rich

coinmojo said:
Thanks for the ID Rich.

Mojo

Sorry to break it to you, but the coin in question is from Saudi Arabia and not Kuwait. Somehow I doubt I ruined your day with that news... ::) I would guess a 5 Halala, but I didn't see if there was another coin about that size or not... A pic of the other side would also be more telling.
 
GMan00001 said:
Sorry to break it to you, but the coin in question is from Saudi Arabia and not Kuwait. Somehow I doubt I ruined your day with that news... ::) I would guess a 5 Halala, but I didn't see if there was another coin about that size or not... A pic of the other side would also be more telling.

Not really a heartbreaker. I will post the obverse in a minut. Thanks for the ID.

Thanks G

Mojo
 
For your pleasure.

Got several foriegn this month.

Especially like the Indonesian.
 

Attachments

  • foriegn.webp
    foriegn.webp
    84.1 KB · Views: 196
  • foriegn2.webp
    foriegn2.webp
    109 KB · Views: 205
Closer look at 3

The one on the lower right might just be a token cause its really light and sounds like tin.?
 

Attachments

  • foriegn3.webp
    foriegn3.webp
    93.2 KB · Views: 189
  • foriegn4.webp
    foriegn4.webp
    96.1 KB · Views: 193

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom