What's new

Nice One 3/4/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Thought I would hit a couple of banks before work today to make up for the snow day I missed on my day off.
First bank I hit they say that they have 600 in loose. Figuring it to be a dump. I said I'll take 100 in halves. As the teller was counting out the hundred I watch her hand another teller a barber half. So I take the hundred,start looking in the parking lot and find silver. I rush in and pick up the other 500.
Here is the take
1x 1941 S Walker
1x 1941
1x1942
2x 1943
1x 1944

1x 1950 D Franklin
1x 1950
1x 1951
1x 1951 s
1x 1951 D
4x 1952
1x 1953
1x 1953 D
1x 1954
2x 1954 D
1x 1957 D
1x 1958 D
1x 1961 D
1x 1962 D
1x 1963
4x 1963 D

7x 1964 Kennedy
1x 1965
4x 1966
12x 1967
10x 1968
7x 1969
Total of 69 Keepers
Also found a bunch of foreign coins quarters,dimes,nickels,pennies,and a bobby pin.
 
Upvote 0
ahhhhh nice rich!!! Woulda coulda shoulda on that barber, but nice score!
 
Don't tell me you did not get the barber! Still an incredible find.

Golden Silver
 
EXCELLENT SCORE!! :thumbsup:
Get them all before they get into the boxes.
 
Great Score. Congrats

DW
 
I didn't mind that she took the Barber. I was happy to get what I did as it was the best I've ever got in one shot.
 
WOW WOW WOW - Great score!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom