What's new

nice one

gwhitson

Full Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2007
Messages
125
Reaction score
128
Golden Thread
0
Location
nw ar--se ks
Detector(s) used
whites dfx
went out for awhile at least didn't get skunked.i think I broke the tip on the small one just thought it was a piece of flint and wasn't very carefull flipping it out.it was for sure a fresh break
 

Attachments

  • 2013-10-23_18-52-18_840.webp
    2013-10-23_18-52-18_840.webp
    256 KB · Views: 95
  • 2013-10-23_18-56-11_612.webp
    2013-10-23_18-56-11_612.webp
    247 KB · Views: 91
Upvote 0
Alright!!! Looks like a great outing!

Good to see more actual artifacts showing up here. Thanks for sharing those with us!!
 
Nice points !!!!!!
 
Very Nice! :icon_thumleft: That one in the second photo looks like she is really has a nice sharp point.
 
That's a good for sure. I'm happy to find even one thing but I do get tired of finding chips. That's a real nice point.
 
Thats a nice big point. Im in a dry spell rite now and Im jealous. Nice hunt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom