ugotit22
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Dec 26, 2007
- Messages
- 1,774
- Reaction score
- 569
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Dirty Shire
- Detector(s) used
- Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Nice penny pick up...
As I was getting my halves my good teller said he had some old pennies. Showed me some wheats. He said an old lady brought in some coin. Ofcourse i bought all he had. Some nickels and dimes where skunks. But i did get some rolls of pennies that said "DO NOT DEPOSIT" on them.
Turned out to be 5 solid rolls of wheaties. Then my box of pennies I got produced a nice 1905 Indian head.
Keith
As I was getting my halves my good teller said he had some old pennies. Showed me some wheats. He said an old lady brought in some coin. Ofcourse i bought all he had. Some nickels and dimes where skunks. But i did get some rolls of pennies that said "DO NOT DEPOSIT" on them.
Turned out to be 5 solid rolls of wheaties. Then my box of pennies I got produced a nice 1905 Indian head.
Keith
Upvote
0








