What's new

Nice Pestle

jamus peek

Sr. Member
Joined
May 13, 2014
Messages
373
Reaction score
334
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been fortunate to find some nice pestles. My particular area has a lot of pestles, mortars and metates and manos. Every now and then i find some beauties. This one is made of Gabbro although it looks like granite. It has a pinkish like quartz mixed in.

20180508_110638.webp
20180508_110641.webp
20180508_110647.webp
20180508_110756.webp1525803827080844000517.webp
15258039510921368826944.webp
 
Upvote 0
Cool, Bay Area?

Yeah this is a Bay Area find. I acted like I didn't see it when I found it due to excitement ha ha.
 
Great find’

Nice material too!
 
Awesome finds.Congrats
 
Two thumbs up on that one! Great find.
 
Congrats! Great find!
 
Very nice Pestle. I bet that got the ole heart a poundin' when you walked up on that.
 
That is a killer find:icon_thumleft:we don't find many of them in my area, great save for sure. !!!!!!
 
Nice pestle! Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom