What's new

Nice point today

Dig-MV

Full Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2014
Messages
106
Reaction score
696
Golden Thread
0
Location
Martha’s Vineyard
Detector(s) used
ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went for a walk today instead of metal detecting after work. Only had about an hour but glad I went. A pond got cut and made the water level low. All the stones are covered in dried scum making it hard to look for color. Got lucky and snagged a beautiful stone.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    386.8 KB · Views: 138
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    435.4 KB · Views: 140
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    155.7 KB · Views: 140
Upvote 32
Nice artifact save. Looks like a old lance type.
 
The story that could tell nice addition to your collection!!!
 
Excellent! I enjoy finding those more than most colonial finds.
 
Very nice find!
 
That is a great looking one.
 
That certainly is a really nice big point there.
 
I would love to find another arrowhead. I use to find a few as a kid but have been unsuccessful in recent years. Congrats
 
Nice point! Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom