What's new

Nice Point Today

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
7,826
Reaction score
7,076
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hit a spot on the river today and found a nice Lowe Point. No in situ because all I saw was a hint of shiny black and I flipped it out with my stick. Was surprised to see this pop out. Found this 5 minutes into a 4 hour hunt and only found a Scraper the rest of the day. Right around 2 1/2 inches. One side of this Point has been resharpened to the point of removing the shoulder.
 

Attachments

  • 66CA5EFD-21E3-4492-AD84-883227A10958.webp
    66CA5EFD-21E3-4492-AD84-883227A10958.webp
    945.3 KB · Views: 156
  • D77C4F64-4317-4393-83BB-F3CB1F70CDC9.webp
    D77C4F64-4317-4393-83BB-F3CB1F70CDC9.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 142
  • 5CA55446-53A0-4BB3-9736-9208B0954B82.webp
    5CA55446-53A0-4BB3-9736-9208B0954B82.webp
    805.3 KB · Views: 118
  • FE7E17D6-A150-4869-A9FA-3115A263D55B.webp
    FE7E17D6-A150-4869-A9FA-3115A263D55B.webp
    857.9 KB · Views: 103
  • 80A35B72-9281-48A6-AC92-2B3B84E17EC3.webp
    80A35B72-9281-48A6-AC92-2B3B84E17EC3.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 97
Upvote 0
Very nice points and tools! I like the nice brown one on the top row 4th from the left.....really nice looking material.

Thanks. That was the first one I ever found there. Back then it was about a mile and a half walk through very sloppy mud to get to this spot. I finally found someone that lets me use their access down. That one is made from Flint Ridge Nethers Flint that is heavily river stained.
 
That's a keeper!
 
Nice job checking out the shiny black clue that revealed such a nice point! :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom