Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 18, 2018 #1 Found this near my honey hole in Montgomery County, Ky. Attachments 1266.webp 2.3 MB · Views: 112 1268.webp 1.7 MB · Views: 87 021.webp 2.7 MB · Views: 88 022.webp 2.8 MB · Views: 78 Upvote 0
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 18, 2018 #2 Thats different looking do you know what type it is?
Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 18, 2018 Thread Owner #3 No I don't know type, talked to a gentleman here [he is a flint knapper] and he thought it might be reworked. I myself am not too schooled in Indian Artifacts, YET!
No I don't know type, talked to a gentleman here [he is a flint knapper] and he thought it might be reworked. I myself am not too schooled in Indian Artifacts, YET!
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Feb 18, 2018 #4 Nice one!! I think it looks like a Beacon Island type.