jmaschal Sr. Member Joined May 29, 2015 Messages 491 Reaction score 690 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 20, 2017 #1 In my area Quartz is the prominent material but I thought this was a nice find. Today I took my son for a walk along some creeks for about two hours and at least found one - it was just sticking out for an easy find. Upvote 0
In my area Quartz is the prominent material but I thought this was a nice find. Today I took my son for a walk along some creeks for about two hours and at least found one - it was just sticking out for an easy find.
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,556 Reaction score 20,205 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 20, 2017 #2 Nice find (especially with your son in tow)!
Charl Silver Member Joined Jan 19, 2012 Messages 3,091 Reaction score 4,794 Golden Thread 0 Location Rhode Island Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 20, 2017 #3 Nice find. Love the color of that quartz.
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 20, 2017 #4 Nice find ..... I like the color
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,152 Reaction score 7,987 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 20, 2017 #5 Nice one!
jamey Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2007 Messages 3,094 Reaction score 1,925 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 20, 2017 #6 very nice,nice insitu too....