What's new

Nice score yesterday after work

dc426

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
312
Reaction score
487
Golden Thread
0
Location
Largo, Florida
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Loaded the wife in the car and headed to a smaller local beach to take advantage of the low tides. The air is dry and the surf temps are getting cooler Brrr! Not a lot of targets, I think I dug less than ten targets in less than 2 hours. A few coins, then about 30 mins into the hunt I found this large Tungsten band on my first pass southbound. On my way back less than 30 mins later I found this large chain. It was draped across the opening of my scoop while I was shaking it out. I quickly lowered it back below the surface and pulled the chain out and stashed it. It sounded like a man hole cover when I hit it so I wasn't so sure it was real until I got back to the car.
44.3 grams of happy 10K! Sure did make my day.



 
Upvote 0
Great chain ! Persistence pays off- congrats!
 
Mr T is going to be missing that one, holy cow..
 
Look at the size of that thing!!!
:occasion14:
 
I think it was in the movie Young Frankenstein when the girl said IS THAT THING REAL ?
 
Nice find I'm going tomorrow couldn't decide between park or beach but you've made my mind up for me.... Beach!
 
wow!! score! a big congrats!
 
That's the one Ive been looking for...guess I wil have to start looking for another one...great score dc...congrats.
 
I guess your wife is your lucky charm! Mine won't go with me. That'a a heavy dude you got there! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
 
I would probaly have to be carried back to the truck if I found something like that. AWSOME !!
 
Ive found two like that this year.....both marked 10K.....both fake. Hope yours acid tested good.

Congrats
 
Now that's what I call a magnificent gold chain find!

Mega congratulations on that one:hello2:

Lorraine
 
Awesome chain!:icon_thumright: Still looking for my first heavy duty gold chain.
 
Ive found two like that this year.....both marked 10K.....both fake. Hope yours acid tested good.

Congrats

Are you sure your acid is fresh?
If its expired all your goodies will test fake.
 
Wow!! Sweeett!! Great job!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom