What's new

Nice tellers tray

Dave 77

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2008
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Been wanting to CRH more but it is very hard to find halfs around here and I just don't have $500 to order a box. My dad said he was going to his bank which I had never been to so I tagged along to see if they had any halfs(Yes my dad had to drive me to the bank). When we got there I asked if they had any halfs. She replied that she had $7 in her tray and another had $3 more and an Ike dollar. She put the halfs on the table and I saw silver rims. I was very happy. When we were walking out I mentioned to my dad that they were silver and he said "cool". Ended up with two 1964, two 1966, one 1967, one 1968-D and an ike dollar. Cool considering I got them for face.

Thanks for listening
Dave
 
Upvote 0
hey dave good score, although you may not have alot of money you do have your age going for you. wish i would have started this hobby when i was your age. good luck to you. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
6 keepers out of $10.00, SWEEEEET :thumbsup:

I didn't get that many out of $1000.00 today
 
Great....especially on your first trip to that bank. Keep at it and soon you wont be able to carry them all at the same time!
 
have your Dad ask a teller he is familiar with if they can order a box for you and ask if its okay to buy them a little at a time until they are gone....that way you can purchase say 5 rolls, search it, dump it , and get some more....continue until all are gone and repeat
i have one bank that does this for me and i didn't have to ask....i just took all they had and she reordered for me....now i always have halfs to search unless she forgot to order....even then she gets them in at most a week later
 
awesome finds! keep it up :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Cool, my teller had one half dollar(Clad) last time I asked.

Keep @ it and HH!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom