Digger70pa
Hero Member
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2012
- Messages
- 737
- Reaction score
- 2,410
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Cumberland Valley
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Upvote
0
You make getting good lead so easy. Congratulations I took me a year to get that many.
Beautiful my friend, beautiful. You know I did know hunters who dug nothing but plates!
This post brings back memories, believe it or not when I went out, I did not quit until I had at least ten keeper finds mostly bullets. Man, the memories, you have me living in the past, Thanks my Brother!
Thanks buddy. It's taken me years to find spots like I hunt. Its like the old timers like MD Joe didn't want yankee bullets unless they were different like US & Star base. Have you noticed no plates? It's been plate hunted years ago. It'll all end someday just like the old timers before me. One thing that's really helped this year is using a GPX. It finds 12"bullets in clay. Vlf detectors can't compete in bad ground with it. HH Tim[/QUOTE
Yeah around my parts this Louisiana clay can be difficult. And yes those old timers really did their job on those plates. Lol
After I made Turkey we did some relic hunting. Things were good again. I found these on the Gettysburg retreat.
Wow Buddy I love the assortment of different types you got there & a Big 69 as well ...Sweet after Eat hunt.