What's new

Nice variety today

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Got my first proof dime today: 1981 s (in perfect shape). About five minutes later I got a proof Wisconsin quarter. Also got a cool 1967 Canadian dime (has a fish on the back). Landed three silver Rosies including a 1954s which I needed to fill a hole in my book.

I only has four more spots to fill before I'm done with my silver Roosevelt dime book.

Despite doing 1k in hand rolled quarters this week not one single silver.

Oh well, that is the way this game is played.

Good luck everyone,

OWS
 
Upvote 0
I have had only two spots in my Rosie dime album for about two years now. Good luck to you.
 
obsessedwithsilver said:
Got my first proof dime today: 1981 s (in perfect shape). About five minutes later I got a proof Wisconsin quarter. Also got a cool 1967 Canadian dime (has a fish on the back). Landed three silver Rosies including a 1954s which I needed to fill a hole in my book.

I only has four more spots to fill before I'm done with my silver Roosevelt dime book.

Despite doing 1k in hand rolled quarters this week not one single silver.

Oh well, that is the way this game is played.

Good luck everyone,

OWS

Nice find. I'm wondering if the 67 dime is 80% or 50%. I heard the one with the fish in the back is 80%,but then from someone else I heard 50%.
HH
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom