Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

I made it to two of my hunted out spots! (I only say that because I have hunted at these spots many many many times, and the finds have slowed down )

First spot is a large easement in a old town. I found like 10 silver coins there my first time finding it. Now-a-days it’s a area where I want to hunt the fringes and dig any sound I find. I found a little chirp on the edge near the Ivy, and out pops my sterling salt or pepper shaker lid! A wheat cent was inches away from it as well, also a nail or two, and that probably obscured the signal.

The war nickel and the buffalo nickel were found at an old beach site that I have permission to. I don’t have the best time hunting this beachside anymore, as I have been there dozens and dozens of times, but new things come up at the beach quite often, so I was happy with my nice Buffalo, and my worn out war nickel.

The small silver band was from a rock quarry in my neighborhood. The rock A4615E40-DB0F-4477-9EA6-74752FD181CC.jpeg 266C4E1E-3AD9-4DF6-8B65-453AFB1C04BA.jpeg quarry was dug out in the 50s to procure gravel for a nearby oil refinery. My dad and all his friends talk about the “rock quarry” being a great swimming hole. Now it’s just an algae infused hole in the woods.

Anyways, I just wanted to share my pics, I hope you’re all well.

Last edited:
Upvote 5

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions